Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service
Patient Forum

molar pregnancy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laura

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:31 am    Post subject: molar pregnancy Reply with quote

Hi girlies

I've just been told that my miscarriage a month ago was do to a molar pregnancy and that 2 sperm fertilized 1 egg so I think it's a partial mole as there was a fetus.The baby died at 9 weeks, was told at 12 week scan that it had died and had pills to enforce miscarriage at 14 weeks. I've now received my test pack and it's being sent off today.I'm concerned that I may have had this tissue inside for such a long time as this wasn't picked up as I had no symptoms at all.After miscarriage I stopped bleeding but then 2 weeks ago poured with blood it calmed down and I've had browny red light bleeding since. I wondered if anyone can tell me if this is a period or a consequence of what is going on?

Laura
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: