Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service
Patient Forum

anyone out there over 40???????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ranghild

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:31 pm    Post subject: anyone out there over 40??????? Reply with quote

hello there!I hope you are all taking good care of yourselves.I am 44 ,had 2 miscarriages this year and found out the first was partial molar.I know I have been neg since Aug after the chemical miscarriage and from the info at Charing x they want me to do urine testing up to March.I mentioned on the phone that is time time time and the lady said 'other women are like you too' matter of factly which was rubbish...Iwill be 45 in Dec so I dont have time!The hospital doc wher I had the miscarriage said 3 months is ok and our private Harley street doc said two cos I have been neg all along.Iwould love to have a buddy online to chat to who is trying to make a family happen,going through this condition and is late 30/40's
Big hugs xxx.
cosmic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:07 pm    Post subject: hi Reply with quote

I'm 39 almost 40 had 2 miscarriages last year one normal and one partial molar, only been given the all clear in July. It is tough but one needs to be positive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: