Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service
Patient Forum

Introduction to new service at Charing Cross Hospital

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:19 pm    Post subject: Introduction to new service at Charing Cross Hospital Reply with quote

I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Joan and I am the new Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Counsellor for Charing Cross Hospital. I will be working at the hospital every Wednesday and Friday but I will be setting up some telephone counselling sessions from home on a Monday. I am also keen to set up some activity on skype where you can contact each other free over the internet. Its ideal for those that are worried about posting any information via email and you do not have to give people your private home numbers. All you need is a computer and a microphone headset which are cheap to purchase. I look forward to meeting and talking to some of you soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: