Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service
Patient Forum

Partial Molar Pregnancy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cosmic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Partial Molar Pregnancy Reply with quote

Hi there

Had 2 miscarriages this year, the second one a partial molar pregancy.

I am on my second samples of urine and serum. Have no figures.

Would like to hear from anyone who has experienced this and how you are doing. This is all new to me and not sure what is going on.

Toni
Walding

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi coming to the end of my follow up now but just wanted to give you some encouragement as it is all a little frightening and confusing at the start isn't it?! I had my miscarriage last March and had a normal reading in June - so sometimes takes a little time to start to come down - that said you could be a lot quicker. It is reassuring to have the 6 mobths of follow up and I would strongly recommend anyone attending one of their sessions at Charing cross wher you have the top top professional people talking about molar pregnancies and I for one found it very helpful - I also had the opportunity to talk to Dee and ask what my levels were, etc. Good luck with it all and I wish you lot of happy times in the future!
DonnaW

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

I was told I had a partial molar pregnancy a few weeks ago. Had my erpc on 25 September a week after scan (thought i was 11 weeks pregnant but scan showed pregnancy of seven weeks). It is distressing enough to have miscarried a baby that was truely wanted but scary to think that we cant try for another for at least six months. I had blood tests taken on 12 October but have not heard nothing since. Was being referred to Sheffield clinic but have heard nothing. Does it normally take this long? i just want to know what my HCG levels are. xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: