Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service
Patient Forum

Newly Diagnosed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JED82

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:01 am    Post subject: Newly Diagnosed Reply with quote

Hi I have just received news from my GP that my d&c results have come back with the diagnosis of a possible molar pregnancy. I had the d&c on 28/6/10 & since then all I have been able to think about is getting pregnant again. This was my first pregnancy & we are totally devastated. I had my first blood levels checked on monday & they were 2267 they were checked again 5 days later & they had gone up to 2600. Charing cross have said they want them checked again in a week to see if they have gone up & then decide what to do. I obviously would prefer not to have the chemo treatment & was wondering had anything like this had happened to any of u before? Also if anyone has had to have the treatment I would really like to hear your experiences. Im feeling very frightened about the whole situation. Thanks.
oonagh1983

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:03 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

I'm so sorry you are going though this, i know how scary it can be.

I got news of my partial molar in january this year, like you i was so scared, although my levels came down really well. I can't imagine how scary it is for you because your levels are going up.
The doctors and nurses at charring cross are great, really lovely people.

Also its hard because i understand how you just want to be pregnant again, i felt the same.

I am now 4 months pregnant and everything is going really well.

Just hold in there, you will get though it.

Goodluck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: