Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service
Patient Forum

Partial Molar - Serum & Urine Tests

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tracyp

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Partial Molar - Serum & Urine Tests Reply with quote

Hi. I have just had the results back from my 3rd lot of serum and urine test. My serum is now at 6 which I am really pleased about, however my urine has gone from 22 to 37. Should I be worried about this?
Steph

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Partial Molar - Serum & Urine Tests Reply with quote

[quote="Tracyp"]Hi. I have just had the results back from my 3rd lot of serum and urine test. My serum is now at 6 which I am really pleased about, however my urine has gone from 22 to 37. Should I be worried about this?[/quote]

After the birth of twins my urine levels increased initially at every 6mth sample but after two or three additional tests (plus serum, occasionally) they returned to normal - this continued for about two years. I was told it could be an age thing - i was 38/39 at the time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Hydatidiform Mole and Choriocarcinoma UK Information and Support Service Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: